First Endurance - PreRace - 90 Capsules/30 Servings
PreRace is a revolutionary new pre-exercise supplement developed to provide endurance athletes with a potent mental and cardiac jump-start prior to races or workouts. The Pre-race formula provides all the necessary ingredients needed to increases mental stamina, increases time to exhaustion, increases maximum workload, improves mental clarity and increases oxygenation of muscles (1,2,3,4). Features include caffeine, taurine, qurcetin and a proprietary neuro-stimulant blend.
"I started using PreRace in the Tour de France last year and take it in time trials. I dont drink coffee so when I take Prerace, I really feel it, its a huge boost. I find even half a scoop is enough for me."
- Levi Leipheimer
IMPROVES CARDIAC OUTPUT & PERFORMANCE
PreRace is designed to stimulate the Nitric Oxide (NO) system, increase time to exhaustion and improve performance (1). NO improves blood flow, clears lactate and delivers more nutrients to working muscles. Citrulline Malate and Taurine have been shown to enhance cardiac output leading to numerous endurance enhancements (2) .
INCREASES MENTAL CLARITY & FOCUS
This Pre-Exercise supplement also improves cognitive function and mental clarity through CNS stimulation (6). PreRace is formulated with a proprietary Neuro-stimulant blend that contains diMethyl amino ethanol (DMAE), metabromine and catechin to improve mental acuity (5,6). This special Neuro-stimulant blend works synergistically with 200mg of caffeine and quercetin to improve time to exhaustion and increase maximum workload (7).
Warning: Consult your health care professional before use. Discontinue use if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, headaches, heart palpitations or tingling sensations occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Begin use with one half the recommended dose to assess your tolerance. Improper use may be hazardous to a persons health.
Use Directions: Consume (3) three capsules 30 to 45 minutes before exercise. Consume 1-3 capsules for each two hours of exercise as tolerated and needed. Do not consume more than 3 servings/day. Improper use may be hazardous to a person's health.
|Supplement Facts |
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Citrulline Malate bonded 2:1||500mg||*|
|Neuro Stimulant Proprietary Blend: DiMethyl Amino Ethanol, Caffeine Anhydrous**, Metabromine, Catechin||270mg||*|
|Malic Acid (from Citrulline Malate)||125mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Silica (flow agent)
*Daily Value Not Established
**Provides 200mg Caffeine.
1. Citrulline Malate Promotes Aerobic Energy Production in Human Exercising Muscle. Bendehan D, Mattei JP, Ghattas B, Confort-Gouny S, Le Guern ME, Cozzone PJ. Br J Sports Med. 2002 Aug;36(4):282-289
2. The influence of a taurine containing drink on cardiac parameters before and after exercise measured by echocardiography. Baum M, Weiss M. Amino Acids. 2001;20(1): 75-82.
3. Effect of Malic Acid Salts on Physical Working Capacity and its Restoration After Exhausting Muscular Work. Dunaev V, Tishkin N, Milonova N, Belay A, Makarenko S. Farmakol Toksikol (1988) May-Jun; 51(3):21-25
4. Janeira MA et al. Citrulline malate effects on the aerobic-anaerobic threshold recovery and in post-exercise blood lactate recovery. Medicine Science Sport and Exercise, 30(5), abstract. 2006.
5. Pfeiffer C, et al. Stimulant effect of 2-dimethylaminoethanol; possible precursor of brain acetylcholine. Science 126(3274):610-611, 1957. 
6. Dimpfel W, Wedekind W, Keplinger I. Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states. European Journal Medical Research 8(5):183-191, 2003.
7. Ivy JL, Costill DL, Fink WJ, et al. Influence of caffeine and carbohydrate feedings on endurance performance Med Science Sports and Exercise. 1979; 11;6-1.