Nathan Hydration Synapse 3.0
For those ready to make the leap to self-supported, the Synapse is packed with performance and comfort-enhancing features to tackle intense, all-day and multi-day adventures with ease. The Open-Air suspended backpanel allows air to circulate between the pak and your back. Breathable shoulder straps and waistbelt handle the heat while the waterresistant fabrics, zippers, and removable cover stave off rain and snow.
- 2-way Propulsion Harness
- 3 liter hydration bladder with filter-compatible screw-top closure and bite valve
- Open-Air suspended backpanel with 6061 series hardened-aluminum support frame
- Honeycomb mesh shoulder straps and waistbelt add comfort, prevent chafi ng, and dissipate heat
- Vertically adjustable sternum strap with drink tube clip
- Expanding mesh side pockets
- External zippered organizer pocket with key clip
- Fleece-lined sunglass/MP3 player pocket with headphone port
- Water-resistant fabrics and zippers
- Removable rain cover
- 1400 cubic inch capacity
- Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.