Sportlegs® capsules incorporate natural vitamins and minerals to help reduce muscle pain related to workouts.
- Increases blood lactate levels to prevent your body from releasing high amounts of lactic acid into the muscles—which prevents the severity of the "burn" and increases performance
- Take one hour before exercise to reduce muscle burn and increased stamina (1 Capsule/50 lbs)
- Continue to use during (every 2-3 hours) and after exercising to prevent muscle fatigue and reduce recovery time
Ingredients (per 3 capsules):
- vitamin D (77 iu), calcium (154 mg) and magnesium (77 mg)
- Other: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), water, sucrose, cornstarch, gelatin and dl-a-tocopherol (antioxidant)
As listed above, SportLegs' primary ingredients are nothing more than premium natural-source compounds of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D, inside vegetarian capsules. No additives, fillers, flow agents or excipients that might upset your stomach. Listed "Other Ingredients" are primarily the natural cellulose-derived vegetarian capsule, which includes a tiny amount of water. The sucrose, cornstarch, gelatin and dl-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) are in truly microscopic amounts. They're ingredients of the "beadlet" coating around the tiny particles of Vitamin D to maintain potency of this sensitive vitamin during production and the product's three-year shelf life. The Vitamin D is refined from soy oil, so we list the remote possibility of soy's presence in accordance with stringent FDA allergen labeling requirements. Healthy, and legal for international competition. So how do they do so much more than ordinary calcium-magnesium supplements?
The form determines the function.
The patented SportLegs difference is that we use premium lactate (not lactose) compounds of these healthy vitamins and minerals. When you take SportLegs an hour before sports, they raise your blood lactate level, just like what ordinarily happens during sports. Elevated blood lactate is the signal which tells tells muscles not to make so much lactic acid. The result: Your muscles don't make more lactic acid than they need for you to perform at your very best. With less painful muscle "burn" during sports, and less soreness afterward. Depending on how competitive you are, you'll either think of SportLegs as a pain preventative, or a performance enhancer. Or maybe a little of both. Either way, you're going to love it.
Performance improvements confirmed in University tests.
In Fall 2003, Ohio's