- Injury Prevention/Relief
- OPTP Professional Foam Roller Soft 6 x 36
OPTP Professional Foam Roller - Soft
- Soft, yet supportive, the Pro-Roller Soft stays consistent with the rest of our Pro series with its cross-linked, closed-cell construction for lasting durability.
- Its comfortable support is gentle on tight or rigid areas making it ideal for lying supine, yet it's functional enough for gentle massage rolling.
- The soft compression also creates a more stable environment for high-risk users so that exercises are easier than on other rollers that are traditionally more firm.
- Available in one size - 36" x 6" and one color - pink marble
Foam rollers are versatile tools for stretching, rehabilitation, physical therapy and fitness workouts. Popular applications include massage, yoga and Pilates. Stretching with a foam roller is a great addition to any exercise routine, helping to improve flexibility and stability for better quality of movement. When a foam roller is used in a physical therapy exercise program, it aids in the healing process by promoting spinal stabilization, alignment, myofascial release and balance training. The unstable nature of the foam roller will also help you develop greater core strength and stability while improving circulation and relaxation.