- Injury Prevention/Relief
- Zensah Wool Compression Leg Sleeves
Made of itch free FastWool™ , the Zensah Wool Compression Leg Sleeves are designed to give runners the benefits of compression, while keeping legs warm and insulated. They are perfect for outdoor, cold weather, and early morning runs.
- Best quality, itch free FastWool™
- Targeted muscle support to help prevent injury and muscle soreness
- Odor preventing and moisture wicking properties
- Seamless construction for ultimate comfort
- Graduated compression increases venous return and improves circulation for fast recovery
- Natural insulation for thermal warmth
- Suggested use: Outdoors and cold weather
- Made of 44% Polyamide - 21% Wool - 20% Polypropilene - 15% Spandex
About the Product
The Zensah Wool Compression Leg Sleeves combine the benefits of wool with our compression technology. Unlike Wool Socks, which often are itchy and uncomfortable, these leg sleeves feature FastWool™ - which is high quality, itch free wool.
The Wool Compression Leg Sleeves provide targeted muscle support to help prevent injury and muscle soreness. The wool is odor preventing and features moisture wicking proprieties - ensuring the sleeves stay light and dry, even under harsh weather conditions. A seamless design ensures there is no chafing or discomfort while wearing the Wool Compression Leg Sleeves.
Compression in each pair of leg sleeves offers muscle stabilization and improves circulation, for faster muscle recovery time. They also help with shin splints and provide calf support. The wool sleeves provide natural insulation for thermal warmth.
Compression Leg Sleeves
When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. We list height for those who do not know their calf size.
|Calf Circumference||Height||Calf CM||Height M|
|S||9.5" - 12.5"||5' 3" - below||24 - 31.5cm||1.60m - Below|
|M||12.5" - 15"||5' 4" - 5' 10"||31.5 - 38cm||1.63 - 1.78m|
|L||15" - Up||5' 11" - Up||38cm - Up||1.80m - Up|